175 gr (6 oz) mandarin juice (you'll need about 6-8 tangerines)
100 g (4 oz) butter, softened
100 g (4 oz) sugar
175 gr (6 oz) ground almonds
50 g (2 oz) flour
1 / 2 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp chopped almonds
icing sugar for decoration
175 gr (6 oz) sugar
5 tbsp orange liqueur Cointreau
Т Т Instructions: This is a very delicate almond cake, very easy, since there was little flour, and dried apricots makes it juicy. Use a small tangerines for better results - they have very thin skin and very juicy. Serve with Greek yoghurt or cream.
1. Preheat oven to 180 ТА C. The grease a round shape for a cake, to pave the parchment. Finely chop the apricots and put it in a saucepan with mandarin juice. Bring to a boil and cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Allow to cool.
2. Whip the butter, sugar, eggs and flour in a bowl for 2 minutes, then add the ground almonds, vanilla and apricots with juice.
3. Put the dough into shape, smooth, and sprinkle with almonds. Bake 40-50 minutes until cooked. Cool in the form of 5 minutes, then turn out on the grid. It can be done two days before the guests arrive and be stored in tightly closed container.
4. Serve this cake with mandarin oranges can be. Squeeze the juice of two tangerines, set aside. Clear the rest and put in a fireproof bowl. In a saucepan bring sugar and 6 tablespoons of water. Gently heat, stirring, until sugar dissolve, then increase the heat, do not mix and simmer until the syrup thickens to a state of caramel, about 2-4 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and add the liqueur and juice. Return to fire and heat, stirring, until caramel is smooth. Pour caramel whole tangerines. Move them, so they were completely covered with syrup. They idle in the refrigerator up to 24 hours.
6. Sprinkle cake with powdered sugar. Cut, put on each plate of Mandarin, a piece of cake, pour the syrup on top and serve with thick cream or Greek yogurt.
This cake can be frozen - wrap it in foil and freeze up to 3 months.
გამოხატეთ თქვენი გემოვნება - დააკომენტარეთ მოცემული რეცეპტი!