Velvet cake with vanilla and white chocolate
||2014-06-08, 5:32 PM|
Preparation time: 30 min + 45 min
125 g unsalted butter, softened
225 g caster sugar
175 g white chocolate
250 ml milk
1 1 / 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 egg whites
1 / 2 teaspoon salt
300 g pancakes (self raising) flour, sifted
For the White Chocolate Ganache:
225 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
200 g crУЈme fraУЎche or sour cream
1 / 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 lemon, juice only
100 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
Т Т Instructions:Т
1. Preheat oven to 180 ТА F. Oil the deep split form for a cake with a diameter of 23 cm, to pave the bottom with parchment and grease again. An electric mixer beat the butter and sugar in a magnificent estate.
2. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in the microwave for 20 seconds with breaks, or better yet, put in a bowl, as set over a pan of barely simmering water (see below). Give chocolate to cool, but not to freeze.
3. Stir in milk, vanilla, egg whites and salt, and turning off the blender, add this mixture and flour into the beaten butter. Whisk 1 minute. Add melted chocolate and beat up.
4. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until the stick stuck in the middle comes out clean. Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then shift the pie on the grill.
5. To make Ganache with white chocolate, melted chocolate, as before, add the crУЈme fraУЎche or sour cream, beat until smooth. Add vanilla and lemon juice to taste. Allow to harden, and when the mass can be spread, spread her top and sides of cake.
6. Melt the bittersweet chocolate and sprinkle them on top. Writing around the chocolate harden before serving.
გამოხატეთ თქვენი გემოვნება —
დააკომენტარეთ მოცემული რეცეპტი!
კატეგორია: რეცეპტები უცხო ენებზე |
|ნანახია: 244 | რამოტვირთვები: 0