Brazilian walnut cake with Dolce de light and chocolate icing
||2014-06-08, 5:34 PM|
Cooking time: 1 hour 10 minutes
5 eggs, separate yolks and whites
200 g sugar
125 ml milk
125 g flour pancake
1 tbsp olive oil
250 g Brazil nuts, ground
300 g dolce de light
140 ml cream
100 g chocolate
Т Т Instructions:Т
Dolce de light - South American creamy caramel. It can be replaced spreads toffee or, at worst, caramelized milk.
1. Preheat oven to 190 ТА F. Oil the detachable form with a diameter of 20 cm beaten egg whites into a solid foam. Beating, add sugar to the meringue turned out.
2. In another bowl, whisk milk, egg yolk, flour, olive oil and nuts until mixture will resemble dough. Carefully add half the dough into a meringue, then add the second half. Pour the batter into the pan.
3. Bake about 45 landmine while stick stuck in the middle comes out clean. Cool completely.
4. Cut cake in half horizontally (a piece of dental floss for this fantastic suit). Spread bottom cake filling and top cover with the second Korzh.
5. Heat the cream and chocolate in a saucepan until everything is melted. Refrigerate until it thickens slightly, and pour glaze the cake.
გამოხატეთ თქვენი გემოვნება —
დააკომენტარეთ მოცემული რეცეპტი!
კატეგორია: რეცეპტები უცხო ენებზე |
|ნანახია: 254 | რამოტვირთვები: 0